Go to the New University of Lisbon site to see more WP6 results
(1) French Forest Service, Franco-Italian meeting on the pine processionary moth, Eze Nice 5 September 2003. Presentation of the project, with focus on the biocontrol.
(2) Italian Society of Silviculture and Forest Ecology, SISEF, invited lecture on the role of insects in forest ecosystems, with focus on the processionary moth, Potenza 7 October 2003. Four posters with presentation of the project and first results.
(3) Information day about the control of the pine processionary moth in Liguria Italy, 4 June 2004 Calice Ligure SV. Meeting with foresters and administrators for discussion (A. Battisti).
(4) International Congress of Entomology. Brisbane, Australia. 15-21 August 2004, Symposium: Ecological Management of Global Forests in a Changing World. Invited lecture. Poster on Host selection by the pine processionary moth.
(5) IUFRO Meeting ‘Biotic damage in forests’, Matrafured Hungary 12-16 September 2004. Presentation of results of moth damage survey in Friuli Italy.
(6) IUFRO Meeting ‘The economics and management of high productivity plantations’ Lugo Spain, 27-30 September 2004. Presentation of experiments about the performance of the pine processionary moth on different host plants (E. Buffo).